FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - InterContinental Bangkok Master Thread [merged]
Old Apr 15, 2013, 6:36 am
stimpy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by sven60035
That are my feelings as well, I got thanked a lot for being an RA. She thanked me for being an RA and than told me my minibar charges, now basic training should have catched that.

Out of interest which property will you move to?

I can't make up my mind and I have 5 nights coming very shortly.

All I want is good room service, good Internet and a very comfy bed with a room that allows me to work and sleep.

After 10 years in the IC it is time to change, the value for money and frustration is too high.
The front desk agent who doesn't know about RA mini-bar can and does happen all over the world. And similar issues with all the hotel chains. There is just too much turnover with front desk agents. That said I had no problems with the club agents on my recent stay and all was well other than the spillage. There are several other properties nearby that are at the same class, such as the Grand Hyatt, Sofitel, JW, Conrad, Sheraton and Westin. So lots of choices. But as long as I have RA status I will probably stay at the IC BKK.