FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Oh Thai, Why oh Why....
View Single Post
Old Apr 13, 2013, 3:08 am
dsquared37
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Oh Thai, Why oh Why....

We flew out of BKK yesterday during what could possibly be the busiest day I can remember. Row B did not have a single aisle open when we walked in and most aisles had lines. We stepped up and the agent took our passports without uttering a word.

After a few minutes at the keyboard the best the agent could utter in handing my wife's documents back was, 'This is for her.' Or, 'Give this to her'. Finally to me he said, 'Here you go' with obvious overtones of loathing.

Are you kidding me?

The flight to SIN was equally pathetic. For a 2:20 blocked flight we saw C cabin crew serve exactly 3 times. During a 20min stretch of turbulence, enough for the seatbelt sign to come on, FAs could be seen walking around in front of the curtains but they never came into the cabin resulting in the main course being served some 35 minutes after the appetizer was put out.

At one point I asked for a drink refill and this was accomplished 15 minutes later when the cart came through. I can say that this was, bar one experience, the worst crew I've dealt with.

[/rant]

Kudos where it is due: The shoulder massage was the one of the best I've had... and I find the masseurs to be excellent.

Sawadee pii mai krap