FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please at least consider, dear Delta
View Single Post
Old Apr 11, 2013, 10:11 pm
Bradhattan

Programs: AA Plat Pro
Originally Posted by sfozrhfco
Dear Bradhattan:

Thank you for your suggestions and now we have some for you. Save your money on MRs as in the future you will not be able to get status buying cheap tickets. If you need food, there are farmers markets, grocery stores, and literally thousands of restaurants out there just waiting for you to buy some food. We still have over $10 billion in debt we are tying to pay off. As you can understand, giving away free things to MR status earners is not going to help us in getting this debt paid down.

Have fun staying at home and let us know about your next visit to an establishment that sells food. We hope you have a good experience.

Sincerely,
Your friends at Delta
Why would you even be on this site? I understand the new MQD's - thank you very much but it will carry me GM until FEB '15.

I love farmers' markets and use them all the time in my home town. Unfortunately, they seem to be in short supply at 35,000 feet! Sorry that I don't have time to prep my own food before the flight....oh wait, I am not sorry because I am contributing to both the global market and my local market....hmmmmm? Seems kinda win -win to me!

Bye!