FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Same-day confirmed and same-day standby options
Old Apr 11, 2013, 1:35 pm
Renes Points
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by TurtleSVS
I can't seem to find a good category on dl.dumb to file my complaint. In addition, does anyone have a good physical address to send letters to?

I can handle to decrease in benefits. I think this change is a very real decrease in my flexibility in travel but Delta is a business and can run their business how they see fit.

However, part of the reason I went for GM and have focused flying on DL this year to reach PM later this year was the SDC benefits. For me, it was the second most useful benefit behind Sky Priority and accompanying PreCheck. This is to me an implied agreement where I would receive the same benefits during a Medallion year as when I earned my status. I flew the miles but now I feel DL is not going to honor the benefits.

MQD, for how big of a change it was, was handled how I would expect changes like this to be made. I'm certainly not a HVC and Delta won't notice or care but they will definitely be getting less money from me as a result.
You, we, need to understand nothing we do or say will matter. Delta DieMiles, MQD, T72, Consolidator fares, SDC soon lower MQM for discount fare class like KLM - nothing we say or do will matter at all to Delta! (other than spending more)