FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia schedule change - won't refund ticket
Old Apr 8, 2013, 2:16 pm
chebraccia

Air Asia schedule change - won't refund ticket

Need some help.

Recently I booked a flight with Air Asia from DMK. departure was at 3:25 and I arrive in BKK at 12:25 so I figured I am fine (hour to get out, hour or less to get there... I'm flying in first so I'll be fast to get out)...

Then Air Asia sent me an email a few weeks after I booked that they changed the flight to 3:00.. obviously I can no longer make it. I asked them to refund the ticket, they said they have a policy not to refund if it's only 25 minute schedule change. I sent them an email no reply. I chatted with them they promised to reply, still nothing (already 3 weeks). I sent proof of incoming flight times explained everything but still nothing..

I can call Amex and they'll gladly refund the charge, I'm just concerned since I have a couple other reservations with Air Asia a few days later they may try and cancel those...

Anyone have any ideas what I can do? I cannot believe their policy, absolutely ridiculous..