FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PIN available now for Visa/MC prepaid debit cards(2013-2016).
Old Apr 7, 2013, 4:37 pm
texasguy77

Programs: AA Citi Visa and Amex, Citi AA Biz, SPG, Amex Green, Zync, Discover It (Starbucks Gold) HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by texasguy77
I bought the $500 US Bank card and will test it out at WM tomorrow to load BB. I wont be attempting to purchase money order since I have no need for them. I will report back.
This was a big waste of time for me. So I went to Walmart Money Center and their system wont prompt me to enter a pin, it runs it as credit and then it gets denied because credit is not a valid type for BB. So I had to go to CVS and pick up a Paypal card (I've purchased these before) and tried purchasing it with the debit option, never even got to the option to enter pin, transaction was denied as was asked to use another option. Used the same card again but this time left it as credit. Since the card only had $500, I had to use another form of payment for the 3.95 fee. Shhhh. Until they've ironed out the debit card network issue, which I think these cards are not setup to access the NYCE network. So I'm out 5.95 for the original Visa Card and 3.95 for the Paypal card