FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MOTION PASSED: Create a 'Points & Miles Blogs' Forum
Old Apr 5, 2013, 5:58 am
Jenbel
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Originally Posted by FlyFasterFlyFarther
Don't see how you can have it both ways, they are service providers or they aren't, commercializers of miles/points or they aren't.
Of course I can have it both ways. I'm human And since this is my first interjection on the subject, this is my only view so far. You seem to be attributing to me a position I have not taken. Perhaps because I support the forum idea, and you are opposed, so you are assuming I sign up to all the arguments in favour?

I just think it would be a good idea to have a dedicated place to discuss blogs, given the plethora which are now out there which are related to the acquistion of points and miles. If you, as a blogger, are not prepared to accept criticism (and I would differentiate between criticism and abuse) for what you are blogging then you should not be blogging. The cynic in me suggests you are unhappy with the forum idea though because that may draw traffic from your blog. I haven't read your blog, I would hope that I'm just being cynical and this is not your position and that if your blog is valuable, then it shouldn't see a loss of readership.