FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Fee waived, US Airways Card, 30K + 10k @ anniversary
Old Apr 3, 2013, 2:44 am
myhunch

Originally Posted by myhunch
I applied for a US Airays card for the first time ever on Feb 17th using one of the three links (can't remember which one). They could not locate my application for the longest time and finally got a written denial saying that the link that I used was not a current/valid one or some language similar to that. Also, I was informed that there was no credit pull. Applied today using the third link on message #2206 and got a response to say that they need 10 days for a decision. On checking the status on the weblink they provided, both my applications (the one from today and the other from Feb 17th) show up as multiple applications. Has anyone had similar experience? Does calling the recon department help in the matter? By the way, I have excellent credit rating in the low 800's. Any helpful suggestion is appreciated.
Still application status shows it to be under consideration. Not sure of the number to call for the reconsideration line...can someone please help me with this number? TIA.