FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ExpertFlyer.com - Master Information and Updates Thread
Old Apr 2, 2013, 7:58 pm
ExpertFlyer Voice
Left Expert Flyer 4/23

Originally Posted by SusanDK
Would it be possible to set up availability alerts for a range of dates rather than just a single date?

Example: I want to book award travel on a route and my dates are flexible. Right now, there is -0- availability during all of January and February 2014, but I'm quite certain something will become available closer in. All I care about is that my trip is somewhere between 3 and 5 weeks in total, so I can be flexible on the outbound and return within a two month+ window.

Instead of setting up an alert for each and every day for a 2 month period (and one for each direction), it would be useful if I could set up an alert for any award within a date range. It would even be helpful if just the +/- 3 day option (as with searches) could be set up as an alert.
Flight Alerts are for specific flights on specific days, there is no multi-date alert. For questions pertaining to usage please see: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...sk-thread.html