FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Fee waived, US Airways Card, 30K + 10k @ anniversary
Old Apr 2, 2013, 7:38 am
diver858

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT; AS MVP Gold75k; HHonors Diamond; IHG PLT
I applied for my first card last night, received a congratulatory email this morning - for the US Airways Dividend Miles® MasterCard®.

It describes MOST of the bennies - but not the 35k miles after first purchase:

Use your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard to earn Dividend Milesą toward future travel to over 1,000 destinations in over 175 countries with US Airways or with one of 27 Star Alliance partner airlines. Your new card will arrive within the next 7 to 10 business days. Shortly thereafter, you'll receive your Welcome Kit which will contain˛:

• Annual companion certificate redeemable for two $99 companion tickets

• One complimentary US Airways Club® day pass

• $75 US Airways Club membership discount

As a Cardmember, you'll also receive the following benefits˛:

• Redeem award travel for 5,000 less miles - award travel starts at just 20,000 miles for Cardmembers

• First Class check-in and Zone 2 Boarding

• 10,000 of your miles will be converted towards US Airways Preferred Status when you spend $25,000 during the calendar year

• Your miles can be combined with miles earned by flying or using one of our 150 partners. Visit usairways.com/getmiles for more details.

• No annual mileage cap

Did they approve me for a lower-level card? Shocking, as I have near perfect credit, PLENTY of income - but LOTS of other cards; NEVER happened before.