FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Fee waived, US Airways Card, 30K + 10k @ anniversary
Old Apr 1, 2013, 11:40 pm
PaulMSN
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The $89 annual fee just posted on my account, but there's no 10,000 extra miles in my FF account. I just checked, and last year the 10,000 miles didn't post until 6/9/2012, over 2 months AFTER the annual fee posted -- marked as US WORLD CARD: EVERYDAY 50% BONUS. At least I think that was the annual bonus, since I don't remember any other bonus offers at the time, and I didn't use the card for 3 months after paying the fee in May.

That doesn't seem to be the experience of others, since at least one person has mentioned canceling the card after getting the miles, but before the fee was due. For those who have kept the card over a year, what was your experience with the annual bonus?

Edited to add: Never mind, I went back through this thread and this one: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...les-offer.html

Seems it varies a bit. I'll trust that since I got the bonus last year, I will this year, too, and pay the annual fee.

Last edited by PaulMSN; Apr 2, 2013 at 12:23 am