FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GRU RCC has the worst club facilities on the planet
Old Mar 31, 2013, 5:10 pm
kyushuman

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Originally Posted by GimmeLegRoom
Since there is a lot of talk about showers in the last few months in this thread, just a reminder that access to the showers (if functioning) follows the Arrivals by United rules. I have however gone to the new TAM lounge in Terminal 2 and used the shower there -- it was well-appointed. Wifi is free in that lounge but requires registration.
At GRU now. Hadn't read much though did see some negative threads re the RCC, so I headed straight for the TAM First Class Lounge. Lovely little place, nice shower facility, good-quality wines and hard liquor, small selection but good quality hors d'ouvres and fruit and cheeses. It's very calm and classy, I'd say.
So if you can get in, this is the place to be.
Edit: On my way to the gate, I stopped at the UA RCC. It was HEAVING with people at 8:30pm. I found one table. Staff were doing OK, but several food trays and drinks bottles were empty and waiting to be replaced. Also, when I checked in, the agent recommended I go next door to the TAM First lounge. What in the world is UA going to do with F pax after TAM leaves for OneWorld later this year? That RCC is a complete zoo.

Last edited by kyushuman; Apr 1, 2013 at 6:02 am