FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran, Indonesia [Master Thread]
Old Mar 30, 2013, 3:25 am
travelswithmyself

Now for some fun things. The hotel is still 10-20% unfinished, so you can do a bit of exploring.

Here for your viewing pleasure, The Sky Villas, still under construction.

Some thoughts. Being on the roof, it is blisteringly hot. I got burnt in the 15-20mins I spent up there taking photos. The Villa is cooled by a single normal-sized airconditioner. I do wonder whether it will be adequate. Secondly, the jacuzzi has a skylight but there is no ventilation/air circulation. I guess you could use it as a sauna

And here are some pictures of the Penthouses. I couldn't get access to the rooms though I presume they are the same as the Aqua Studios, perhaps with one converted to a living room.

As you can see they are in an even more unfurnished state - only one seemed to be done and occupied. Access to the deck is through that little stairwell if you're occupying the Penthouse. But I got there by taking the elevator to the roof and then walking along the top of the building - there are little gates leading to each Penthouse deck.

Last edited by travelswithmyself; Mar 30, 2013 at 12:14 pm