FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Rewards Club - Discussion / Information about new Priority Club
Old Mar 29, 2013, 11:34 am
alrvd83

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Delta Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Raffles
You spend your time on foreign trips tracking down local greengrocers to buy a selection of fruit? Very impressed. Same with water.

I can't be bothered. I'm happy to take the free stuff they deliver. In general, if you choose to stay in a 5-star IC you are not planning to rush out to the nearest fruit stall.

It is actually quite nice when the doorbell rings in the hotel and the guy is there with your fruit, water and welcome gift. Makes you feel welcome.
I personally don't eat much fruit....lol. Rice, chicken, pork, fish and vegetables...thats my diet

I'm a simple guy...I usually just find a local store and buy my own stuff. I see you are from London. I stayed at the CP the City for new yrs and there was a convenient store next door which worked out nicely.

When I traveled to Dubai last yr...i also found a convenient store within walking distance. I like being adventurous and helps me meet the locals This usually works out week no matter where I travel. I don't need a guy in the hotel bringing me stuff lol