FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What would you have done?
View Single Post
Old Mar 25, 2013, 12:32 am
howtofreetravel
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
Originally Posted by travelmad478
1. Were you traveling from TLV to BUD? If so, wouldn't the whole plane be full of Israelis, and wouldn't the man have just been in Israel himself? I wonder why he singled you two out to receive his diatribe. If it had been me, and the plane had been sitting on the ground in TLV at the time, I probably would have (a) asked him what the hell he was doing in Israel if he hated Israel and Jews so much, and then (b) pointed him out immediately to the crew as a security risk. It would be poetic justice for him to get pulled off the plane and questioned for seven or eight hours by Israeli security.

2. If you weren't in TLV, how did he know you were Israeli? (I can think of a lot of non-Israelis who speak Hebrew.) If the plane was outside Israel at the time, I probably would have just told him to f*** off, notified cabin crew of the situation so they could watch out for him, and carried on with my flight. It stinks, but there are racists and bigots all over the world, and sometimes you have to let things just roll off you.
Poland to budapest and i was a little shocked to do anything . I did curse him off later however.Come on you guys it is very easy to spot an israeli! i am sure you all know that.