FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2013 master thread
Old Mar 19, 2013, 12:16 am
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by virtualaris
They told me that they are participating in Le Club program but they told that they cannot accept Le Club Voucher at the moment. I asked why...they told me that they just can't. I was talking to the Front Office Manager on that time. Probably the hotel would get less than the actual paid if someone using voucher or the system was too complicated to redeem Le Club voucher.
Totally abnormal IMO. You should write to Le Club customer service to let them know about this.

Originally Posted by Gunnar Smithsen
Actually "most" Accor hotels in Australia participate in Le Club, AFAIK, there are only about 6 (that I can immediately think of) that don't - there's probably a few franchised properties out there that don't also participate, but searching for them requires effort - of which I'm lacking at the moment, but the below 6 properties are the ones that I know of:

Sofitel Brisbane Central
Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach
Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Resort
The Menzies - Sydney
Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach
Novotel Wollongong North Beach

All belong to the same "owner"
Thanks for these precisions