FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Motion Passed: Create a Chase Ultimate Rewards Forum
Old Mar 15, 2013, 7:46 pm
84fiero

Programs: Tegridy Elite
Originally Posted by Bigft64
Hugely support this and I am honestly shocked that a UR forum hasn't already been created yet. Every other major airline, hotel, and CC program has their own forum already. UR has been a strong program for a while now and is arguably the best transferable points program out there.

I don't understand the argument of those saying it might turn into a dead forum if the program goes away. That argument can be applied to ANY program and definitely is no reason to not create it if there is a need. Hello...look at the airline programs over the years? Should be get rid of or consolidate all the airline program forums because they *maybe* won't be around in the future?
Definitely create the UR forum. I don't know why it's even a question and am surprised it hasn't been created already. UR has been here long enough and Chase clearly has a lot invested in it. It would be beneficial to have a dedicated forum so that areas of interest can be parsed out better.

If by some chance it dies one day, well move it to the dead programs area like all the others. However the odds of that seem slim at the moment. For all we know MR could be dead in a year, there aren't any guarantees in this world.

I don't understand why the fact that it's a popular card and big in the churning (or rather app-o-rama) game is an issue. So are MR earning cards and MR has its own forum.