FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Motion Passed: Create a Chase Ultimate Rewards Forum
Old Mar 14, 2013, 3:51 pm
lin821

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Question Does this motion include all Chase cards?

(underline mine)

Originally Posted by mia
Note that the proposal is specifically for an Ultimate Rewards forum, not for a Chase forum. Chase co-branded cards (BA, UA, WN; Fairmont, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott; Amtrak) would still be primarily discussed in the sponsoring airline, hotel or rail forum, just as American Express co-branded cards are primarily discussed in the sponsor forums.
According to the wording of the global announcement our Community Director has made, it seems to be a forum for both Chase cards and UR:

Talkboard is considering whether to create a forum specific to Chase credit cards and their currency of Ultimate Rewards. Weigh in if you have an opinion.
So I went back and reread the motion, which apparently can be interpreted in either way:

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Moved by nsx and seconded by SkiAdcock:

"The TalkBoard recommends to the Community Director the creation of an Chase Ultimate Rewards forum in the Credit Card Programs/Partners category."
Perhaps TalkBoard should clarify whether this motion is meant to include all Chase cards, if so, whether modification of wording is necessary?