FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Emirates First Class on 773ER/772LR AKL-MEL-DXB-GVA, CDG-DXB-MEL-AKL (lots of photos)
Old Mar 13, 2013, 12:39 pm
wwnz

Originally Posted by GodAtum
Thanks for the trip report. I might be flying Emirates F to KUL this year if I'm lucky! Was the food generally good or was the breakfast a bit hit and miss?
Food is a highly individual thing so take my comments with a healthy grain of salt. For starters I thought the caviar was excellent every time and a real treat to have. In terms of the rest of the food, breakfast was a real let down, ranging from below average to inedible. The other meals mostly fell between "good" and "very good", and only one or two dishes on the entire trip were "excellent". I didn't think that any of the food was at the same standard as what you could get in a reasonably priced restaurant on the ground. Having said that, I still thoroughly enjoyed mealtimes as it was part of an excellent experience overall, helped by the elegant table setting, the wonderful wines, and the surrounds of the suite.