FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Dallas Victory Hotel [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2013, 9:46 am
OnTheRun321

Programs: AA EXP - SPG PLT
Stayed here over the weekend in a Marvelous Suite because apparently rooms at The Joule can no longer be procured with points due to it leaving SPG.

The Good - The hotel is in an awesome location and the valet parking is inexpensive relative to other W properties I've been to. The Marvelous Suite does indeed have the dining area and an additional half bath. Breakfast amenity includes coffee, OJ, and assorted pastries.

The Bad - Nothing earthshattering, however the hotel just feels sloppy. When I went to call the front desk about the iPod speaker that didn't work, the phone in the living room didn't work. The next morning the phone in the bedroom didn't work.

After checkout I was over charged for parking. Honest mistake and I called the accounting dept to reconcile which was handled promptly. On the email back, I was addressed as "Mrs." instead of "Mr." I would hope that a showcase property like this would be more detail oriented.

I would try the Stoneleigh or Sheraton before thinking about staying at this W again.