FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Non Pharmacy Bean Locations
View Single Post
Old Mar 12, 2013, 2:32 am
iceman77_7

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by love2ft
Of the places I've checked in the SF Bay Area, either the racks are always empty (CVS) or they don't carry it (Valero) or they take cash only (Luckys, Walgreens). I knew it was too good to be true when the OD next door was emptied out (this was a while ago), but the Luckys had stacks and stacks of them (clerk was willing to try but couldn't complete the transaction).

I've searched from SF to Oakland/Hayward/Fremont down to San Jose the past few months without ever finding one place to purchase beans with CC. Not quite ready to throw in the towel yet, but getting close.

Has anyone had any luck at all in the Bay Area finding a place that has beans in stock and accepts CC?!? Willing to PM to help me make minimum spend? (I've already prepaid all the bills I can for now.) TIA
Originally Posted by iqbalt80
There are stores which carry the VRs but I do not think anyone would want to divulge their locations these days (I know it's against flyertalk policy, but once bitten twice shy kinda deal here). Firstly, as you know it takes time and effort to find the VRs and secondly I witnessed it first hand when i shared few locations via PM and now I can never find VRs in those stores
Having the same frustration. Haven't been able to find a VR in the CVS's in Sunnyvale/Cupertino for over a week now.