FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Poor Man's First Class
View Single Post
Old Mar 10, 2013, 4:10 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by krpjr
I can proudly tell you that I'm 188lbs, 182lbs which is lean muscle, with roughly 5.95% body fat and 6lbs of fat. I have a 30 inch waste, however, I had shoulders like The Rock from WWE or 'Dwayne Johnson' for those to don't know him by the rock. The guy that makes brainless films. However, I fit in all airline seats just fine.

And no, I don't want a date!

I think dodge ball was removed from gym class because of arseholes like me, no shame here! I was determined to whip that ball hard as ever at you, possibly your head too. I was 'that guy' that always did jumps, twist, and bends to 'dodge' the ball. You know, the whole concept of the activity!

Duh, it improves sex immensely. Just imagine increased stamina with 20lbs less. You'll have your wife...nevermind . Enjoy your flight and safe travels!!!
Brain exercise: 6 pounds of body fat out of 188 is 3.19%, not 5.95? BTW, do your bones and organs not weigh something. You can't be all lean muscle and body fat with nothing else. Don't you have any blood?