FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best credit card conversion rate to Asiamiles (HK) - 2014 and prior
Old Mar 7, 2013, 6:59 am
percysmith
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

Originally Posted by correctioncx
Originally Posted by percysmith
Didn't "sign".

Didn't get to negotiate.

Will attempt to break as much as needed. Cathay can catch me if it can.

And what can Cathay/its credit card company partners do to me at most? Deny the redemption when they catch it.
U signed when u apply for AM MpO and it credit card. They can confiscate all the miles and suspense ur account. Actually I do agree with u that I should have the flex to transfer miles to whatever account I want but better not make it so public
Ha. Don't let me find out your MPO number then. Otherwise i can credit u 100 miles from my moneyback and get all your miles confiscated.

Seriously - the receiver MPO account getting into trouble? I can imagine all the trouble that can cause with disgruntled PAs holding their boss's MPO account hostage...puts even more pressure on bosses to keep their PAs on side. Or even a disgruntled TA for the matter (don't ever bad debt a TA who has ur MPO!)