FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chicago Seminars October 11-13th, 2013-Registration SOLD OUT
Old Mar 6, 2013, 12:53 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Originally Posted by amolkold
Glad to see tickets are transferable, but $20 to transfer? At least it's a step in the right direction ...
My guess is that you have never planned a large event before. I have (though not for 400+ people). I can tell you that $20 is CHEAP. You can't even begin to imagine how many hours Rick and Howie put into this event just for the love of seeing others gain insights into our hobby/addiction.

Originally Posted by BenH
Can you please post a synopsis of each talk?
I’m local to Chicago and considering attending (would be first visit) – but would like to have more than a 4 word description of what is included in each talk. I understand the need for specific techniques not to be disclosed publicly, but these speakers should be able to provide a paragraph or two explaining their credentials and what they plan to impart.

I for one won’t consider a ticket until this information is made available.

thanks!
Perhaps PM the various speakers if you want. Usually a bit more descriptive seminar topics are posted as the seminar gets closer. All I can say is that if you come you will not be disappointed. There is so much information shared that it is almost impossible not to leave with new-found insights as well as new friends.