FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please report your successful 9W/AI/UK redemptions here
Old Mar 6, 2013, 3:57 am
Keyser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
a couple of weeks ago i sent in a partner redemption form trying to use some jp miles for an upcoming trip....i received the following automated reply from jet:

Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you for writing to us.

Your query is important to us and we are committed to provide a satisfactory resolution. Our Service Executive will respond within three working days.
In case your query requires further investigation and takes a longer time, we will keep you informed on the time required for resolution.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in the interim.

Yours sincerely,
Jet Privilege Service Centre
since then they sent me the same mail 6 more times....after that i received one mail a couple of days ago letting me know that only one of my requested 4 sectors is available but sent me no further information on how many taxes or miles would be required....when i replied asking for the details i got the same automated response 5 more times over the last couple of days....so for one request i have now received the same automated response 12 times....12 frigging times....

this used to be the one area where jet was quite competent....i guess its no longer the case now....