FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Glorious People's Visit For Exploration Future.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 8:59 pm
SeriouslyLost
Suspended

Programs: A3, AA. Plasticy things! That give me, y'know, Stuff!
Glorious People's Visit For Exploration Future.

In keeping with the Glorious Trip's Reports for which this site is renowned around the world, I, Dimitri, now give you glorious trip report in Supreme Class travel airline flight report.

The bags were ready.

Passing through People's Glorious Transportation Central Hub, security was tight, but Ever Observant and all were calm under the orange-haired watchful eyes of the State.

Upon boarding the Superior Transport of the People, I was presented with a sumptuous feast, artfully laid out by the helpful and attentive and plentiful crew who wished only to serve us and not throw things at us as they passed by.

Having saved for many years for the trip, and having sold only one kidney, I was able to enjoy the full benefit of my labours (and kidney) and feast further upon the extensive menu options carefully prepared for the lucky passengers individually. Unlike decadent Western airlines and their feckless passengers, always craving more while crammed into their cattle-like tubes of flying rivets, I was able to relax in my expansive seat, with a full meal, drink, and 260 books on the table in front of me. And I still had room to spare.

After this I was able to sit back and relax, enjoying the in flight entertainment available free to charge to me.

Arriving at my destination refreshed and invigorated, I looked out upon the People's work and saw that it was just as I remembered - impressive, extensive, and more colourful than ever.

I then went to the bar. And don't remember much after that.

I hope that all of you have the opportunity to one day enjoy Alaska Airlines and Seattle as much as I do.