FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Fee waived, US Airways Card, 30K + 10k @ anniversary
Old Mar 5, 2013, 10:44 am
BBPlaya13

Originally Posted by Long Islander
UPDATE: I was right. They're now denying apps from those who are not preferred or higher US Air members.

I Called the above number (credit dept) just now. Rep said denied bec offer only available to preferred members which I am not. He said without my asking no credit report pulled. I told him this was a valid offer not limited to preferred members, but I got no where. I asked to speak with his supervisor and we went around and around but she kept saying it applies only to preferred members and I kept saying it is a valid offer which I accepted pursuant to the terms & conditions that did not require preferred status. I told her I can send the T&C to her and she gave me a fax # and said she would get back to me this afternoon. Let's see what happens.
I'd love to hear how this works out for you, I was rejected too and was quoted the same Preferred Status line by the rep, so I would need to try the same route.