FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Fee waived, US Airways Card, 30K + 10k @ anniversary
Old Mar 5, 2013, 8:47 am
adambadam

Programs: AA EXP, lowly UA 1K; Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold; National EC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Long Islander
UPDATE: I was right. They're now denying apps from those who are not preferred or higher US Air members.

I Called the above number (credit dept) just now. Rep said denied bec offer only available to preferred members which I am not. He said without my asking no credit report pulled. I told him this was a valid offer not limited to preferred members, but I got no where. I asked to speak with his supervisor and we went around and around but she kept saying it applies only to preferred members and I kept saying it is a valid offer which I accepted pursuant to the terms & conditions that did not require preferred status. I told her I can send the T&C to her and she gave me a fax # and said she would get back to me this afternoon. Let's see what happens.
I just got the same shtick. I just signed up for DM and tried to resubmit the application but got an error saying I can only submit once every 30 days. Do you know if they actually verify your status or if they only seeing if you have a DM number?

Update: Tried calling back, got a different person, had them add my DM number to the app. It still go rejected for not being Silver or greater. No hard pull though. She basically said I could apply for a different offer online and that it should go through (assuming I am eligible). Of course I don't see anything online that has the first-year fee waived so I might pull the plug on this one. She did acknowledge this was a new process they have in place with US.

Last edited by adambadam; Mar 5, 2013 at 9:19 am