FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cannot select my name on my Companion voucher booking
Old Mar 4, 2013, 5:37 am
uk1
Suspended

Just checking my experience is the same as other as firstly .... I didn't believe it. It just seems too barmy to be true. So I tried. My wife has a two day old voucher ^

It won't allow her to book any redemptions on line which includes me. It keeps unchecking people and then tells her at least two people must travel .... but wont allow her to select two people including me. But then it won't allow her to travel either with or without me.

In detail, if I (she) unselects the voucher it clears all names. So she can make a booking for whoever she likes within the family without using the voucher. When using the voucher it cannot include the head account - me. It then gives a message saying two people must travel but has then greyed out both her name and my name so at this second attempt neither of us can be selected. At this stage you can then select anyone else other than head account holder and the owner of the voucher. So at this stage the owner - my wife - can only give the voucher away and not use it for travel for themselves with anyone else or for the head account holder.

Is this exactly what others are getting?

Last edited by uk1; Mar 4, 2013 at 5:57 am