FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Gone] AZ: 320 discount on Alitalia operated flights (.JP)
Old Mar 2, 2013, 3:44 pm
Alec84

Programs: BA Gold, AY Gold
As promised, here's a few words about my GVA-FCO-JFK-FCO-VCE experience. Haters will be dissapointed.

I flew AZ for the first time last year and the latest experience just confirmed my first expression - what a great airline! All the check-in agents that I encountered were great (in GVA they though are not AZ stuff) and so was the flight personnel. I am DL Silver and was treated very well, even though that is not a very high status. Even got priority tags on the bags (something that DL doesn't do anymore for Silvers).

That peach/apricot juice sure is yummy and so is the blood orange juice :P Service on board was efficient ad everything went smoothly. My personal screen was broken on the JFK-FCO leg and I was offered another seat, but I declined the offer. This of course can happen at any flight. When departing from GVA you can't check-in online and from the US check-in opens only 19h before the flight.

I'm sorry about the problems others have been experiencing with cancelled flight, etc. I have one more AZ experience later this year and hopefully it will be as pleasant as the first two.