FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discount Discussion - Discuss PCs, RQs, CDPs
Old Feb 26, 2013, 8:12 pm
GW McLintock
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by simz
Anyone has a PC for a one way rental or a one day rental ..?? I have a one day one way rental going to the airport.. no pc seems to stack up...
If it's in the same general area (my example: 1148 South Main Street HLE to SLC International Airport) then they usually consider them co-locations (I guess that's one way of putting it), i.e. you can use PCs and promo RQs on rates between the two locations. Other than that, discounts on one-way rentals (other than CDP discounts and the occasional drive-in/out specials) are very few and far between.

When is your rental, and when during the week is it? There are a few PCs good for weekend days (168210, 175232, et al.) that should work on single day reservations. Not sure if these will work, but for weekday reservations you can give 175221, 180235, 172196, 176831, as well as 168210 a shot; AFAIK none of these have rental length minimums, but I could be wrong (or they could simply not work on hertz.dumb )

-J.