FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How on earth do you contact LANPass by phone?
Old Feb 26, 2013, 5:46 pm
bingocallerb22

Programs: LANPASS Comodoro (Emerald), others
Originally Posted by nor4
So if you are not a LANPASS member you cannot talk to the LANPASS folks? That is my situation. But I am an AA EXP, so a OW Emerald.

I was trying to reach them because one of the phone agents (who couldn't connect me from her phone) suggested I call LANPASS to see if I could get a seat assigned before the 48 hour limit or if I could get a "better" seat whenever I get the seat.

Two agents seemed to think I could get the LANPASS folks from the main number even though I'm not a member. I guess they were misinformed.

Any reason for me to call again, or is there an alternate route. I was given an email address which I'll try, but I have little hope of that being effective.
If it not a LanPass award tix, no need to call LanPass, they sent you on a wild goose chase.

Call Lan and select Option 4: changes or additional services to existing booking. The additional service you want for your existing ticket is requesting seat selection.