FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Spring 2013 promo: 2 stays = 1 free night (8000 points)
Old Feb 24, 2013, 12:26 pm
lwildernorva

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by KathinJax
Well, the Sligo property is huge. Luckily, they have maps in the wings, so you can find your way back to the reception. We were allowed to book suites for our 8,000 points - for all 4 rooms. The suites were very large. Some of the walls were thin, as we heard the people next door to us, but only in the living room. The hotel has a chapel on site and seems to do a brisk wedding business.

We also stayed at the Clarion in Cork. It is very well located and we enjoyed the hotel. The parking is not easy to find. You have to go down a street marked with no entrance in order to get into the garage entrance. We did not have the opportunity to book suites at the this hotel, but the rooms that we had were spacious.
Well, now you've given me a reason to swing by Cork. The money I save on my accommodations might allow me a return visit to the Old Head Golf Links just outside Kinsale about 30 miles south of Cork: