FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ongoing offers for Hilton cards issued by Amex or Citi
Old Feb 20, 2013, 2:38 pm
texasguy77

Programs: AA Citi Visa and Amex, Citi AA Biz, SPG, Amex Green, Zync, Discover It (Starbucks Gold) HHonors Gold
I just wanted to chime in and report that I've only been a HH Amex (free) cardholder since January of 2013 and today I saw the option to upgrade and earn 50K from inside of my account. Perhaps I was targeted or perhaps it varies. Just wanted to to mention that not everyone has to wait a least a year.

With the recent news with the award category changes, I guess I'll probably need more miles if I'm going to ever get to Bora Bora or Maldives. Haven't decided if I want to pull the trigger quite as yet.

4. What is the link to upgrade from no fee card to Surpass card for 50,000 after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months?
http://www304.americanexpress.com/ge...Honors-Surpass
(thanks stupidzbu!)
You need to be logged into your Amex account first, then click on the link above, then click Upgrade.
This does not work for all people. It is suspected that only people that have had the no-fee card for at least one year are able to upgrade to the Surpass card.
There is generally no hard pull on your credit report for upgrading.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by texasguy77; Feb 20, 2013 at 2:39 pm Reason: bolded quotes