FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's the Stupidest, Least Substantive UA-Related Thing You Can Complain About?
Old Feb 17, 2013, 8:11 pm
dannysixpack

Programs: UA 1k,DL,AA
this wasn't mentioned yet

I can't belive i spent two days reading every post.

i think the "no umbrellas" might well be the winner, it certainly was the funniest.

here's mine:

1. i don't like that my trusted flyer status beeps three times. that means it takes longer and i have to wait. The great unwashed should beep three times and mine should only have to beep once. or how about giving me a completely different sound - a beep just doesn't rise to the status of "trusted".

2. When i plug my hairdryer into the in-seat power, the power goes down for the whole row, i was hoping for the whole cabin. btw, i'm bald.

3. on PS flights the velcro'd headrest linen often comes unstuck from the seat and sticks to my back.

4. i happen to LIKE the 3 reading lights and 3 vents for the two seats. I always grab the center vent for myself as i like lots of airflow.

5. the old united 'hot towels' were small and so cheesey you can see through them. I liked them much better than the new continental stock, which are large and substantial. the small cheesey united ones were much easier to keep my sinuses hydrated with. I have hundreds (maybe thousands) of these towels which seem to have accidentally made it home with me, both old and new. I'm going to make a quilt out of them and take them on my flights with me. probably will make a great conversation piece with the FA's.