FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a Travel Hacker VA (Virtual Assistant)
Old Feb 15, 2013, 6:34 am
Fawlty Tower :-O

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I have no personal experience, but perhaps this person comes close to offering the services you require?

Cranky Concierge
This one really looks interesting, I mean even their "urgent support" and trip planning service, although their award redemption advice seems a bit unreasonable at $150 per flyer (I don't see how they can provide enough value for that kind of money when it comes to finding award flights).

I would really be interested in hearing from someone, a frequent flyer, who has already used their services: Do they offer any benefit for frequent flyers who have read up well on FT threads or are they just useful for the normal, helpless flyer / busy all-expenses-paid corporate flyer?

I mean, if they are clever and really good with the KVS Tool, connected to ExpertFlyer and whatnot, know the contents of all relevant FT forums by heart, can find cheap ex-EU trips in their sleep etc., that would be absolutely worth the cost if you are pressed for time and need to outsource to a real expert.

If they just look up flights on Itasoft, I can do that myself, even when it's urgent...

Anybody ever use them?