FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Limited Availability] UA MP Explorer- Up to 55K & possible $50 stmt credit
Old Feb 13, 2013, 9:10 pm
sametoyou
Suspended

Originally Posted by rxy111psu
I called again yesterday and this time a CSR told me no need to go in to a branch with two forms of ID. I just needed to answer bunch of security questions, and they will overnight the card to me. So I did it.

This morning when I called, first CSR told me the card was sent, but via regular mail. Then second CSR said no card was sent because I didn't go in to a branch with two forms of ID. If I don't do that, they will close my account. Now you know how frustrated I was, and I'm actually a JPM stock holder, both common and preferred shares.

I gave in and went to a branch, put the same exact CSR on the phone and she demanded the branch to fax in my ID, but the CSR's fax never worked (it keeps ringing but no answers). The branch manager argued a few minutes with the CSR and she finally said they will overnight the card to me. (I was like, what's the big deal.) We'll see. I'm not holding my breath...
don't worry if it is via regular mail. CHASE & CITI mails out cards real fast. but BOA takes for ever if it is via regular mail. mine took over a month.