FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)
Old Feb 11, 2013, 11:46 pm
gatorlionhawk

Programs: United MP Silver, Club Carlson Gold, SW CP, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Choice Priv Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by gatorlionhawk
I had heard that US Bank was the hardest nut to crack, which is why I applied to their cards first.

Looks like that was a futile endeavor, as it has been 5 days and I'm still "in process" for both the Premier and Business cards.

Every time I call, they just tell me to wait a few more days. I ask, "Is there anything you need from me?", and they say, "Nope, it's in process." Ugghh... I'm getting impatient... Especially since I just got declined for my 2nd Barclay's USAir Card.

--------

Forgot to mention... I got approved for the "Platinum" card, but I rejected the offer and applied again. Probably a bad move on my part. And the first time I called for the Business card they did ask me questions about my business... I told them I didn't need a high credit limit, and she said, "Yeah, that seems fine." But still said, "It's processing."
They took FOREVER, but I finally got approved after like 10 days... I re-applied to the Visa Signature card, but once again was only approved for the Platinum... I'll get the better one next year.

As I've seen others post before: beware of US Bank's HORRIBLE online banking. It takes like 4 business days for anything to post even into 'pending' status.

Good news: received 100K Carlson points for the 2 cards with first purchases. $4K more spend and I'll get 55K more points.