FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wal-Mart, Amex take on banks with Bluebird debit card
Old Feb 10, 2013, 9:30 pm
thegasguru

Programs: DL DM Hub Captive, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, PC Plat, and other stuff.
Originally Posted by punjabi2
My card is not shown on that link

It has a kind of starter card inside it. On the front, it has 16 digits, valid through date and Visa sign with Debit written on top of the sign.
punjabi2, welcome to Flyertalk!

I know FT can sometimes have the reputation of being hard on newbies, but dude - you have GOT to do some reading on your own. Getting shot down for "being a newbie" can seem rude to the newbie....but then again, the newbie asking tell-me-everything-I-need-to-know-from-scratch questions on page 480something of a thread can seem selfish to the folks who have been participating in the thread from the beginning.

The card you bought has an associated web site. Go there first. Read the whole web site, and make sure you look at the FAQ. If you still need more info, you can search various travel blogs as well as Flyertalk for your particular card. If you still have a question that hasn't been answered, that's the time to ask the FT community for advice.