FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Feb 8, 2013, 9:01 am
Bernie2012

Programs: LH SEN*2
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi Bernie2012,
I've checked it in different browsers and the link is working fine. Is your pdf reader up to date? If it's still not working, please contact our Web Support (http://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/Technical-Support-Search, please choose the country that suits you best, when calling please choose option 2). My colleagues will be able to find out if something with your personal browser settings is wrong.
Vanessa
Hi Vanessa, sorry, yes, the file was corrupted during the first download and the subsequent tries were from my hard drive, I had to clean all temporary files manually.. Windows 8, even that I have auto clean switched on and he somehow did clean nothing.

I have for the Kummerkasten here another two issues, I rarely book flights online, mostly I use the respective SEN services or travel agents, but if I use the online service, make a reservation, and then log in, he kicks out my reservation and states that I have a different domicile then originally stated, I have to start allover again then with the reservation. Something for the IT to grind about, my permanent residence is in a different country than my company..

The other issue is concerning this 4U buzz, isn't it possible that LH offers their status passengers as additional service a kind of SEN/HON comfort package as additional service which preserves all services at a flat rate (fast track, lounge, status miles for other *A, the limo for HON).

That way you have additional revenue and can serve your customers the service they need and expect to get, even on 4U.

I am not willing to obtain a Ph.D. before each flight in airport services and fare conditions and I think its rather a nightmare to have within the LH grid now this upgraded LCC option.

I totally understand that certain things are currently not commercially viable, but LCC is for me commercially not viable, I believe for many others as well.

It's perhaps tricky to implement, but I am flying legacy carriers because of a certain service profile.... Maybe someone has a bright idea to that problem.

I am already paying each time I order a ticket from the SEN hotline and I am happy about this service. Just a flat package or perhaps an additional booking class, that would be fine. Then, kicking butts of other fellow *A and you have IMO the purpose/fruits of an alliance so much more strengthened...

BR
Bernie2012