FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Blackberry 10 Thread
View Single Post
Old Feb 5, 2013, 11:45 am
elCheapoDeluxe

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, UA 1MM Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Plat, National EE, Hertz PC
wco81,

I'm not sure exactly why you're here. It looks to me like you're bringing your BlackBerry hate to a thread about BB10 to try and prove something - but if you actually want the answer for a reason other than to stir up crap, I'll gladly give it. I have an Android phone. I have had two other Android phones since leaving my three Blackberries. I have even tried an iOS device. The Android is certainly nice in that it has a much wider selection of apps - but the Blackberry is the best device for people who need full power communication with a keyboard. Some of us value that above all else. tlking to my custs wo caps and punctuation is not gr8. I have used iOS. I have used SwiftKey. I have used Swype. I want my BlackBerry 9930 back. Now, for many people who use their phones to watch videos and play games the BlackBerry isn't ideal. For those of us who can bang out a three paragraph email with proper capitalization, case, and use of precise terms no auto-predict would be sufficient for - that industry best keyboard plus a quick and efficient emphasis on communication can't be replaced.