FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)
Old Feb 4, 2013, 8:00 pm
goldenbear

Programs: MR PP, UA Silver, SW A-List, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by nadir576
Both me and wife was denied originally for both personal and biz cards. Fortunately I have another US bank card lying around in my drawers so was able to re-allocate some CL in order to approve for this card. As for wife, we closed her old accounts so no chance of allocation but we only need this card for two for one night benefits to burn points during our upcoming vacation in Madrid and Paris. so if you have another active US bank card, there is still a chance.
Thanks for the post and information on re-allocation - can you say a little more about how easy it was to re-allocate? Was it at all a challenge or just easy? I have $15k limit on the flex perks... and would be fine with moving over whatever it takes to get a Carlson Card opened.

If I had spent the flex perks points, I would even close the card, but I haven't found the right flights to use on yet.

Haven't applied yet since I a decent amount of new cards in the last year, but a lot were actually last Feb, so those will fall out of 12 months very soon.