FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEXUS / Global Entry Interview
View Single Post
Old Feb 4, 2013, 5:48 pm
N1120A

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
Originally Posted by pancakex
I had my interview today (Seattle) and was told that you can enter updated license, passport, etc. on their website. You don't have to go in person. ^
Originally Posted by ESpen36
Must be new. Last time I got a new passport (last year), I entered the new information into my GOES account, but I was not able to use the GE kiosks until I went to the enrollment office and an officer swiped my new passport into the system.
What is weird is that, when I got my last passport in 2011, my GOES account was updated without me doing a thing. I still went into LAX and they swiped it in, but it seems that GOES talks to State's computers.

Originally Posted by wesmills
The CBP agent at Boeing Field (Seattle) told me on December 3rd that, for NEXUS, I can update my address, passport and passport card information but changing a driver license expiration date requires a faxed copy of the license to them or a visit to an enrollment center. Maybe it's different for NEXUS?
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but sounds like a vestige of the old system where you had to register the vehicle you were driving across the border. If you had a rental, you literally had to call an enrollment center.

Originally Posted by jsavner
I missed my interview back in December and have avoided trying to phone to change it to avoid the obvious frustrations.

Anybody had any luck with the "walk in" concept for the interview or at least walk in to change a missed appointment? Once you miss the interview, you can't see the avaiable time slots.

I'm passing through ATL next week and thought I'd give a try.
I don't think walk in interviews are allowed, but you can do walk in updates.