FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Feb 3, 2013, 9:06 am
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by FlyingStefan
One more IT wish: Could you please ask the IT Team to include "Stuttgart" as the first option when looking for a flight to "STR". I am so used to using the IATA airport codes, but if I want to book a flight on lufthansa.com to "STR", the website only shows "Buenos Aires", "Adelaide" and some more. Thanks.
Ditto for "MAN". When I enter "MAN" to book a flight from "Manchester, UK" on lufthansa.com I'm offered a list with Amman as the first option followed by airports in Romania and Germany. If I add another letter and type "MANC" I get a choice of two airports:

Manchester, Manchester - Boston Regional, NH (MHT), USA
Manchester, Manchester (MAN), United Kingdom

However, if you type "FRA" you get Frankfurt/Main International (FRA) as the first option above several airports in France.

When three characters which exactly match an IATA airport code are entered, that airport should always appear at the top of the list. This is already possible for FRA. I hope the IT Team will be able to fix it for other airports as well. Thanks.

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Feb 4, 2013 at 3:47 am