FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Implications on Skipping the Return Leg of a Booking
Old Feb 1, 2013, 12:33 am
carnarvon

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Originally Posted by orbitmic
Great model. I decided to go to the Ritz in shorts and flip flops as they don't have the right to impose a dress code upon me as long as I pay, before enjoying a loud conversation in the cinema on my mobile phone for the same reason (I paid my ticket and if I don't want to listen to the film, then surely noone can force me!). I then went to a restaurant where I brought my own bottle of wine (none of their business since I am buying my meal there). I then finished this exciting day by going to university. I was admitted in medicine but decided to go straight into the 7th year courses as they are the only ones that interest me, and surely, since I paid the full tuition for the 7 years upfront, I'm perfectly entitled to not use the first 6 which I thought were likely to be really boring and go straight into the 7th year instead...
You have been better inspired in other posts.