FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Implications on Skipping the Return Leg of a Booking
Old Jan 31, 2013, 4:54 pm
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by carnarvon

The seller has the obligation to supply the goods or service and the buyer has the obligation to pay.

If both comply, that is it.
Great model. I decided to go to the Ritz in shorts and flip flops as they don't have the right to impose a dress code upon me as long as I pay, before enjoying a loud conversation in the cinema on my mobile phone for the same reason (I paid my ticket and if I don't want to listen to the film, then surely noone can force me!). I then went to a restaurant where I brought my own bottle of wine (none of their business since I am buying my meal there). I then finished this exciting day by going to university. I was admitted in medicine but decided to go straight into the 7th year courses as they are the only ones that interest me, and surely, since I paid the full tuition for the 7 years upfront, I'm perfectly entitled to not use the first 6 which I thought were likely to be really boring and go straight into the 7th year instead...