FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline fee $250/$200/$100 reimbursement reports: WN (2011-2019)
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:45 pm
BaronvdB

Originally Posted by mgchan
Did you re-select WN as your airline? I didn't, and I didn't get anything posted within a week (also for a $50 card).
Originally Posted by kaichief
I got the platinum when the 100k was up. Signed up for southwest and I purchased $200 worth of SW gift cards. 10 days went by without being reimbursed. I needed to book a flight on American so I decided to switch my airline to American and bought $200 worth of AA gift cards. 4 days later I was reimbursed.
Does anybody know of anybody getting a credit automatically posted after buying a southwest gift card? I currently have southwest selected as my airline b/c i use them the most but if this is going to turn into a headache I might switch it to a more reliable airline. I only have until 1/31 to decide.

My experience. I signed up for the 100k point offer for the Amex platinum card a couple weeks ago. I selected southwest as my airline on 1/9, bought a $50 credit card on 1/10. To date i haven't got any credit. I thought maybe b/c i bought the gift card so soon after selecting the airline I'd give it another shot so i bought another $10 SW gift card on 1/23. Still no credit for that one either.

I'd really like to know if anyone anywhere has got a SW credit for gift cards this year. I'm thinking they may have closed that door.