FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta and new DL.com Profiles A Lot About You
Old Jan 25, 2013, 7:16 am
Deemus7

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Good lord, so much for getting work done this morning. Such a fascinating thread. Here's my info:

I'm a DM with a DW mindset and CustValSeg of 0. Not a huge fan of that last one...

My mosaic of E21 is nowhere near...I don't think a married 29 year old loving the DINK lifestyle should be classified as a "Thriving Boomer - Unspoiled Splendor." Surely Delta knows that I am no where near boomer status by my DOB???

Income is about right for just me
Home value is a bit low (but I dunno if Willow or whatever source they use takes off the homestead exemption here in FL, which would make it about accurate)
Disc spend is about 1.5x what I spent on DL last year, about 95% of which was through my corporate travel website (Egencia)

Here's the fascinating thing. I ran the report for my wife (GM by virtue of gifted status), and her income, disc spend, Mosaic, and CustValSeg were all identical to mine, so it seems like they simply populate some of the fields with spouse's info when they are short. She's an FL for mindset.

My big question: I'd love to know how she and I are of equal "value" when I flew 144 segments last year and she flew 4.