FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage or BA Executive Club
View Single Post
Old Jan 20, 2013, 4:38 pm
Mwenenzi
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Here is nambrot original post in http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/onewo...help-here.html

Originally Posted by nambrot
Hi everyone love this thread as I was just about to decide which program to take:

Questions
For members asking for information please help people to assist you, can you provide:
(1) What is your home airport? (SFO, SCL, London LHR, HKG, Singapore SIN etc.)
Reply: TXL, SXF, BER (at some point hopefully). BOS when im in the US
(2) How many miles do you usually fly each year & in what class? (<25K, 25k-50k, >50k)
Reply: <25K
(3) What types of fares do you usually buy ? ( First, Business, Economy etc.)
Reply: Economy
(4) Can you choose your airlines and/or, class of service?. Do you travel for work and/or pleasure?
Reply: only when neccessary, so I always fly cheapest
(5) Which routes do you fly most often (US Domestic, Transpacific, Kangaroo, in Asia etc)
Reply: transatlantic, some US domestic, German
(6) Do you have FFP status of any kind of OW or other airline at present? What is it? (AA Executive Platinum, QF Gold, UA 1K, LAN Comodoro, etc)
Reply: No
(7) What is most important to you in a FFP? (upgrades on travel, priority services when flying the airline, extra baggage allowance, good award redemption rates, better award access, free - discounted lounge access, etc.)
Reply: free benefits
(8) Preferred Airlines
Reply: AA, BA

I'm currently on BA's EC because I heard good things about Avios
If people could answer in the master sticky thread it would be better for all, but sadly the master thread get few responses.
Good to have some here in this new thread (will get merged eventually)