FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Definitive "Delta - TSA Pre-Check" thread
Old Jan 19, 2013, 8:43 am
TravelinWilly

Programs: HHonors, Hyatt GP, Marriott, Varying Levels w/ UA /AF /DL /SQ /AA
So I logged on to Delta.bomb, and I got a pop up window displaying/asking for information. It had three radio buttons.

1. The first button shows "Profile/SkyMiles Name" with Robert M Smith* displayed.
Fields are greyed out, so I can't edit.

2. The second button corresponds to "Secure Flight Passenger Name" with Robert M Mark Smith displayed
Fields are greyed out, so I can't edit.

3. The third button shows "Enter Your Name as it Appears on Your Government Issued ID." This was blank, and I was able to enter Robert Mark Smith.

I then called Delta, and asked them to fix numbers one and two above to be Robert Mark Smith.

The agent informed me that for the first two fields above, she was seeing "Robert Mark Smith." ????? Really? So Delta.bomb is really that bad? They store data differently than how they're displaying it?

I also asked where I needed to go to double check that my Global Entry number was entered correctly. She put me on hold, came back a minute later, and told me that with the revamped site she couldn't tell me, and then she connected me to web support. I'm still on hold, and I'm going to hang up soon, since I have things to do today.

So as of now, it appears that there's no way to enter one's Global Entry number. And I have no way of knowing if the three fields containing my name are actually in synch.

Delta's IT is laughable. And embarrassing. I know that's old news, but this?

*Name has been changed to protect the innocent/me